Welcome To My Blog!

Hi Everyone! My name is Amber and I'm ten years old! I live in a beautiful Victorian home with my Nanny Bee and Grampy Staff. We have three Great Danes, one Tabby cat, and two Cockatiels! I love to swim in our pool on warm summer days. I'm going to share my thoughts and dreams with my followers. Along the way, I will share some photos because I love to take pictures! I share a tiny studio with my Nanny Bee and we love to create lots of different art. I also have a special art "corner" in my room that I love to create things in. My favorite things are the special things that I can love for the rest of my life! I hope you will stop by and visit me! :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I love lps vidios, so I'd thought I'd share my favorite part one to my favorite episodes of lps. When we find our camera, I'll make my own lps video! See you then!        
                                                                                                        -Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment